Mythiq.net 3 Hours of Spa
This is public event which is part of Mythiq.net Endurance GT Series Championship and will take place at 29 July 2020 at Spa-Francorchamps. This event is public, that means everyone can attend and password is public. Purpose of this event is to have more exciting 3 hour long race with many cars on the grid and to make it more exciting and fun for everyone. Race will take place at (in-game) night, so please prepare for that. There is no driver swap, just solo drivers.
UPDATED: Since Kunos Simulazioni released their GT4 Pack DLC, we are happy to announce, that our Mythiq.net 3 Hours of Spa event will be open for both GT3 cars and also new GT4 cars and you can expect really interesting mixed grid race.
Public registrations are available here: https://mythiq.net/special-event-registration/
Date: 29 July, 2020 (Wednesday)
Time: 18:00 (CET)
Server name: Mythiq.net Endurance GT Series | 3 Hours of Spa |
Server Password: lovespa
Driver swap: No driver swap (solo drivers)
Car category: Mixed grid (GT3 and GT4 cars allowed)
Drivers from MEGT Series are permitted to use GT3 cars only! Only public registered / non-registered entries can choose between GT3/GT4.
(If you can't find server, please try to search just for "myth")
(Time window for joining to server is from 17:30 (CET) to 18:10 (CET).
Practice: 20 minutes (18:00 - 18:20 CET)
Qualification: 30 minutes (18:25 - 18:55 CET)
Race: 180 minutes (19:00 - 22:00 CET)
In case of any changes, all changes will be written here as new post and also this first post will be edited according to changes.
Please check this post regularly!
Since Kunos Simulazioni released their GT4 Pack DLC for Assetto Corsa Competizione, we are happy to announce, that our Mythiq.net 3 Hours of Spa event will be open for both GT3 cars and also new GT4 cars and you can expect really interesting mixed grid race.
Please remember, drivers from MEGT Series are permitted to use GT3 cars only! Only public registered / non-registered entries can choose between GT3/GT4.
Hey everyone! Please take a moment and read carefully this pre-race briefing for our Mythiq.net 3 Hours of Spa event. This briefing reminds you few rules and I also put out some suggestions that you should keep in mind during the whole race.
- We have ZERO tolerance against any verbal attacks!
- If someone hit you that's part of racing and it just happens. In-game chat is not place where you can solve it! Use our forums for that purpose.
- During the race try to not use the in-game chat if it is not really important.
- If your lap was invalidated, don't try to race with others behind you and let them pass you.
- Be respectful (don't be rude) against slower drivers and GT4's. Everyone want to qualify at best position.
Race start & first lap
- Keep in mind that there will be big grid with mixed classes (GT3 & GT4), so some drivers may be slower at Eau Rouge because GT4 cars starts without pre-heated tyres. Also they may go earlier at brakes into 7th turn.
- There will be full formation lap and regular rolling start with widget aid (you know it from MP)
- After double-file phase, please try to hold your qualifying position even if your widget shows you that you have some space in front of you (e.g. If you're 2nd and your widget shows you that you have some space in front of you, don't try to be in front of 1st during that phase) - so stay in the middle of your green zone at the widget.
- Race will be 3 Hours long, so don't try to win in first lap!
- There will be a lot of cars and a lot of people with different driving skills or techniques
- Be careful during first lap and don't try to take any risks to gain position
- Keep in mind that during first lap (thanks to many cars on the grid) you probably don't be able to have full-throttle at some parts of track where you're normally able to have full-throttle. That's normal, it is not the opportunity to take risks.
- In first lap don't try to gain positions at Eau Rouge/Raidillon (turn3, 4, 5) and leave some space for others - if it is needed for safety, then cut the turnand rejoin track SAFELY!
- If will be any incident in 1st lap, keep in mind that the situation on track may be very chaotic. Respect yellow flags and be prepared to do everything to avoid collision with crashed cars or cars behind you if you run into a chaotic situation.
- Cars will be full of fuel so they will be heavy, also everyone would have someone in front of him, so keep in mind that everyone will brake much earlier than usual.
- Be careful in turn 19. Everyone would brake a bit earlier.
- Before full formation lap, there will be 8 minutes waiting time, so you can do your things
- Every driver can get 3 warnings for exceeding track limits. 4th will be Drive Thru penalty. After driving thru you have another 3 warning until you get another DT.
- It is an endurance race, so try to avoid exceeding track limits. If you exceed track limit, lift of throttle a bit and you probably don't get any warning because you don't get any advantage.
- In turn 11 be especially aware and don't try to be too wide. If you go too close to the barrier at the right and you not lift off from throttle, you may get instant automatic Drive Thru penalty.
- If you get Drive Thru penalty, that does not mean that the race ended for you. Others probably do also some mistakes.
Rejoining track & Damaged car
- If you go off the track for some reason, be very patient when rejoining back to track!
- When rejoining track, do it in safe and predictable way!
- If you have badly damaged car and drive to pits, be off the racing line
- Don't stop car at racing line (or anywhere near it), kerbs or in turns. If you need stop the car, drive to the grass or at emergency escape zones.
- No pitstop rules (1 mandatory pit stop, but nobody can do 3 Hours with only one pit because of tyres or fuel, so you know what I want to say)
- It is just up to you when you pit, if you refuel or not, how long will be your sting etc.
- Again, don't try to push too hard and don't take big risks. It is not a sprint race, it is an endurance race.
- Be respectful to others
- GT4's have all the right to be at racing line. It is up to GT3's to overtake them in safe way for both drivers (GT3 have more powerful brakes, aero and engine, so use it)
- We'll be racing at night and that also means cold conditions. Prepare for that. The car may behave differently than you're used to.
- Prepare for possibility that weather may change. Race may be dry, or may be wet. Also conditions may change during the race.
- Don't forget to pit limiter. If you it turn it on late or turn it off early you'll probably get DT penalty
- Try to avoid exceeding track limits in turn 4, 5, 11, 16 and 18.
Server is now online and you can join. Name: Mythiq.net Endurance GT Series | 3 Hours of Spa |, Password: lovespa (If you can't find server, please try to search just for "myth")
Thanks to everyone who attended to our Mythiq.net 3 Hours of Spa event. It was difficult for everyone for sure, but you guys rock and done it with precision. Congratulations to everyone!
Here are results for Mythiq.net 3 Hours of Spa event (+ PTS are for MEGTS league drivers and overall standings at MEGTS page will be updated tomorrow).
If someone want reaplay from whole 3 Hour race, there is available for download(separated replay files, some may be duplicate)
Final results (3 Hour Finish):
1. V. Aycicek (#67)
2. F. Zavoral (#49) +18 PTS
3. E. Rubiales (#323) +15 PTS
4. M. Garcia (#131) +12 PTS
5. J. Verhoof (#333)
6. R. Van Der Land (#46)
7. J. Piper (#74)
8. C. Corkery (#9)
9. M. Luque (#44) +2 PTS
Results after 2st hour of race
1. V. Aycicek (#67)
2. D. Simmens (#7)
3. F. Zavoral (#49) +7 PTS
4. Stike (#987)
5. M. Garcia (#131) +5 PTS
6. J. Verhoof (#333)
7. E. Rubiales (#323) +3 PTS
8. R. Van Der Land (#46)
9. J. Piper (#74)
10. C. Corkery (#9)
11. M. Luque (#44)
Results after 1st hour of race
1. D. Simmens (#7)
2. F. Zavoral (#49) +9 PTS
3. R. Cruz (#654) + 7 PTS
4. E. Rubiales (#323) +6 PTS
5. Stike (#987)
6. M. Garcia (#131) +4 PTS
7. J. Verhoof (#333)
8. F. Lopez (#31)
9. V. Aycicek (#67)
10. J. Piper (#74)
11. S. Woodbird (#73)
12. D. Shepherd (#21)
13. R. Van Der Land (#46)
14. M. Manera (#69)
15. L. Llaneza (#12)
16. C. Corkery (#9)
17. X. M. Hernández (#37)
18. M. Luque (#44)
19. I. Guneysu (#2)