Hey everyone! Feel free to talk about anything here regarding Assetto Corsa Competizione!
Kunos just release new hotfix update version 1.5.6. Here is changelog:
- Fixed an issue with receiving a time penalty when a car was performing a pitstop would clear without getting added to the pitstop time.
- Server: fixed an issue in the server that would prevent the result.json to be populated by lap data when the server was restarted due to all clients disconnecting.
- Fix to the crash that occurred with the Chevrolet Camaro GT4R on driver swap.
- Server: fixed erroneous car visibility in certain situations with limited opponent visibility.
- Fixed an issue when a puncture caused by excessive tyre wear would compromise the suspension geometry upon returning to the garage.
Similarly to other puncture scenarios (pressure loss and flatspotting), the punctured tyre is now "patched up" after a pitstop/in garage but remains in a critical condition and is not to be reused.
- Adjustments to wet tyre wear in different temperatures.
- Corrected credits page image compression.
- More detailed tyre condition indicator in the Pitstop MFD page for used tyre sets
NOTE: ranges from white to black based on the worst property of the worst tyre of the set.
- Corrected an issue that prevented dry tyre set 1 to be selected in the pitstop MFD when the car was on wet tyres.
- Fixed UI leaderboard erroneously showing placeholder entry with no laptimes to show.
- Corrected windscreen wiper mask for the Mercedes-AMG GT4.
ACC hotfix 1.5.7 is out now on Steam!
- Fixed pit exit erroneously triggering blue flag when driving near the wall at the start-finish line on Laguna Seca.
- Fixed pit entry erroneously triggering blue flag when driving near the pit entrance wall on Kyalami.
- Fixed a potential inconsistency with track limit warnings accumulated on existing pending penalties.
- Fixed an inconsistency when serving a drive-through penalty without having the serve penalty checkbox selected.
- Slight adjustments to the 2019 GT3 season balance of performance.
- Slight adjustments to the 2019 GT4 season balance of performance.
- Decreased streaming memory pool in EPIC texture setting preset to prevent potential video memory overload on mid/high-range cards.
- Fixed a refocus issue with the MFD in Multiplayer when the session went from multi- to single-class due to all clients of a car group disconnecting.
- MFD info panel now includes stint timer and a track limits warning counter.
NOTE: the MFD info panel is recommended to be set to "Always visible" in the HUD settings.
- Pitstop MFD: added tyre pressure control for all tyres simultaneously.
- Fixed tyre status indicators not consistently showing wear on previously used tyres in driver swap scenarios.
- Fixed an MFD pitstop page issue that was allowing the same tyre to be selected and applied for an upcoming pitstop with the default setup loaded.
- Exposed "EnableManufacturerExtras" in controls.json; if set to false it prevents the game from making any calls to external libraries from wheel manufacturers (Logitech, Thrustmaster, Fanatec)
Useful for troubleshooting controller-related issues.
- Fanatec LEDs setting now defaults to off.
New DLC with 2020 season has been released. What you guys think about it?